1. Can we Meet You?
Ans: I’m Gloria Japheth. I’m 21 years old. Dark in complexion. I was born into the family of Japheth masseton in Guma local government area of Benue State
I’m an optimistic person who loves learning new things, having fun, traveling, cooking, reading, taking on new adventures and been true to myself and of course great passion for modeling.
2. How do you feel emerging as one of the winners of Face of MO Empire
Ans: Oh my world!! Honestly I can’t explain the feeling but I was so excited, like oh my God! You know the voting process and waiting for results, made me had lots of mood swings I get sad like I’m not going to win and finally I won!! The joy and celebration with family and friends were just out of this world. I’m really honored.
3. What was the motive of participating in this online contest?
Ans: I have always dreamt of becoming a model someday and MoEmpire presented just the perfect opportunity, as it is said “when preparation meets with opportunity success is inevitable”
4. Who is your role model?
Ans: Agbani Darago is someone I have so much love and respect for, she’s a strong woman who believes in hard work
5. How have you been coping with the challenges of being a model?
Ans: this is my beginning I have no experience of modeling apart from research work.
6. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Ans: Oh wow that’s a deep one; I love cosmetics, M. A. C yes M.A.C cosmetics.
Read About: Its a Career For Me
7. How have you been coping with Modelling ever since you started?
Ans: Oh well like I said earlier the only experience I have with Modeling is through research.
8. Which brand are you looking forward to model for? And How else can you be reached?
Ans: Brands like Zaron cosmetics, house of Tara cosmetics, expression, Dettol and so much more.